NB. PARKING ALERT:
We advise that if you are planning to use the CTICC parking that you arrive early. Due to coinciding events, the parking areas will be fully utilised during Propak Cape. Please use P1 or P3 parking areas. P5 only available on 24 & 25 Oct. Once the parking bays are full in these areas, you'll be directed to the nearby Overflow Parking Area in FW de Klerk Boulevard where a free shuttle service will be provided to the CTICC entrance. Cost of parking is approx. R10 per hour. Thank you.
Exhibiting at Propak Cape 2017
- Propak Cape 2017
Propak Cape provides one of the most cost effective ways of
reaching the greatest number of people in the shortest space of time*. It's an
effective marketing platform where you can do more business and get more exposure
face-to-face with key customers and prospects.
* CEIR research
Book your stand today
- Exhibitions are an excellent, results driven opportunity that makes good financial sense.
- It's the most cost-effective way to market yourself
- Reach the greatest number of decision-makers in your specific market
- Get results in the shortest space of time
To secure the best possible position at Propak Cape 2017, contact:
This is a packaging trade show that packs a punch!
Use this excellent opportunity to generate sales, gain
valuable sales leads and develop business connections.
Maximise the power of face-to-face marketing. With the potential to meet
hundreds of customers, it’s the marketing opportunity of the year in 2017.
All under one roof, in three days. Don't miss it.
WHY VISITORS ATTEND THE EXHIBITION?
- For exciting new products, trends and technology
- To stay abreast of market updates
- For the informative and inspiring workshops
- For the chance to network with new suppliers and service providers
- They find it easier to make a decision having all the different exhibitors in the same place
WHO ARE THESE VISITORS?
Quality decision-making visitors involved with packaging, food processing,
plastics, printing, labelling and wine manufacturing equipment will be invited
to attend the event, from fields like food and beverages, fruit and farming,
pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, toiletries and personal care products,
packaging, printing and converting manufacturing, plastics manufacturing and
other related sector industries.
Visitors will include:
- Retailers & wholesalers
- Buyers & specifiers
- Food & drink industrialists
- General managers
- Production executives
- Food, packaging & production personnel
- Quality controllers
- Chemical engineers
- Sales and marketing personnel
- Product managers
- Wine growers & producers
- Members of co-operatives
- Labratory technicians
- Production managers
HOW DO WE ATTRACT QUALITY VISITORS?
Working closely with its industry and media partners, Propak Cape 2017 will
be promoted through an influential and effective marketing campaign to
attract high-level visitors that include quality decision makers, buyers and
specifiers from across the various sector markets.
The campaign is driven by a strong digital marketing strategy that incorporates
many of the most popular digital programmes and best practices to generate more
brand awareness, increase foot traffic and achieve a high ROI for all exhibition
stakeholders. This enhances all traditional marketing tools used.
CAMPAIGN ELEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Digital marketing: website, links, visitor e-mailers and pre-registration
- Social media: such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Complimentary Tickets: distributed through Associations and Chambers of Commerce, Direct mail, Media inserts
- Advertising & Publicity: trade, business news, dailies, radio and online
- Outdoor advertising
SUPPORTED AND ENDORSED BY:
Book your stand today
- The Institute of Packaging South Africa (IPSA)
- Plastics SA
- Printing SA
- Packaging Council of South Africa