NB. PARKING ALERT:
We advise that if you are planning to use the CTICC parking that you arrive early. Due to coinciding events, the parking areas will be fully utilised during Propak Cape. Please use P1 or P3 parking areas. P5 only available on 24 & 25 Oct. Once the parking bays are full in these areas, you'll be directed to the nearby Overflow Parking Area in FW de Klerk Boulevard where a free shuttle service will be provided to the CTICC entrance. Cost of parking is approx. R10 per hour. Thank you.
Wine and Olive Oil Production Expo 2017
- Propak Cape 2017
- Wine and Olive Oil Production Expo 2017
WHEN IT COMES TO MARKETING, THINK OUT OF THE BOX… OR BOTTLE.
The Wine and Olive Oil Suppliers Expo heads for Cape Town in 2017 and will be propelling this innovative industry into the spotlight.
Held alongside the highly regarded and successful Propak Cape exhibition, the Wine and Olive Oil Suppliers Expo will be at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa, from 24-26 October 2017.
If you are looking to grow your business and generate sales and sales leads, then look no further than here!
South Africa is the eighth largest producer of wine in the world with export volumes having doubled in the past ten years. Cape Town is host to the heart of the acclaimed wine-making trade. Many wine farms have also diversified into olive oil production. It's a cost effective addition as some of the equipment and machinery used in the production of wine can also be used for producing olive oil.
The global and local exhibition industry remains robust and, as the industry grows, so do the excellent results achieved by exhibitors.
- Exhibitions are an excellent, RESULTS-DRIVEN opportunity that bring good ROI
- It's the most COST-EFFECTIVE way to market yourself
- Reach the GREATEST number of decision-makers in the SHORTEST space of time
WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE?
- Source new customers from over 6,000 visitors
- Gain industry exposure and build your brand
- Collect high quality sales leads
- Launch new products or services
- Entertain existing & loyal customers
WHO WILL VISIT?
- Food and Drink industrialists
- Wine growers & producers
- Major wine and olive oil retailers and wholesalers
YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IF YOU SUPPLY:
- Machinery used for separation, filtration and fermentation of wine
- Barrels, tanks & other containers
- Fertilisers & chemicals
- Vines & Olive Trees
- Water purification, irrigation, pipes and pumps
- Cooling systems, refrigeration and air-conditioning
WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
At the world class Cape Town International Convention Centre which is close to the city, the famous Cape Town Waterfront and a variety of top hotels. It provides an up-market venue for exhibitors and visitors alike. It’s a modern business environment that has been meticulously designed.
Working closely with industry and media partners, the Wine & Olive Oil Suppliers Expo 2017 will be promoted through an influential and effective marketing campaign to attract high-level visitors that include quality decision makers, buyers and specifiers from across the various sector markets.
MARKETING CAMPAIGN ELEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Digital marketing: website, links, visitor e-mailers and pre-registration
- Social media: such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Complimentary Tickets: distributed through Associations and Chambers of Commerce, Direct mail, Media inserts
- Advertising & Publicity: trade, business news, dailies, radio and online
- Outdoor advertising
BOOK YOUR STAND NOW: