Rhine Ruhr Process Equipment is excited to announce the launch of its new Life Portfolio, a comprehensive range of homogenisation, mixing, filling, and labelling solutions that will revolutionise the way you manufacture your products.
Featuring state-of-the-art technology from partners never before seen in South Africa, they can’t wait to help you create amazing products that will wow your customers!
They will be showcasing the following equipment on their stand:
- TPS Inline High Shear Mixer: This state-of-the-art inline mixer is ideal for demanding applications requiring high shear rates and mixing intensities.
- ViscoJet IBC-mount Agitator: This rugged agitator is designed for use in IBCs (intermediate bulk containers).
- DeVree Semi-Automated Volumetric Filling Machine: This versatile filling machine is ideal for a variety of applications, including filling bottles, cans, jars and tubs.
Their portfolio is unique as they focus on maximising process performance, efficiencies, and net productivity. They ensure that their customers’ needs are catered for by working with them to understand their specific requirements and then designing and specifying equipment that meets those needs.
Rhine Ruhr Process Equipment
Rhine Ruhr Process Equipment is a leading supplier of process equipment to the personal care, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries in South Africa. The company offers a wide range of equipment, including homogenisers, mixers, filling machines, and labelling machines. They are committed to providing their customers with the best possible products and services, and the company partners with only the most reputable equipment manufacturers in the world such as:
- DeVree – packaging line innovators, not imitators.
- Langguth – clean, precise, consistent; labelling at its finest.
- Rationator – revolutionising filling with flexible industry 4.0 technology.
- TPS – where exceptional quality meets unparallel efficiency in high-shear mixing technology.
- ViscoJet – smart and sustainable agitator solutions which prove that speed is not everything.
Rhine Ruhr Process Equipment looks forward to welcoming all visitors at Propak Cape 2023.